Monday, April 14, 2008

Google.com does *not* suck

Google.com is ostensibly free - that is, there's essentially nothing out of pocket for me to use this search engine.

I just realized how good this software is - it almost always finds what I want, when I want, and faster - really - than I ever would have expected - faster than I ever imagined or thought possible.

I just did like 20 searches over the last five minutes. Type. Search. Found. Type. Search. Type. Search. Type. Search. Found. It's so fast.

Each 'Found' is 'Found exactly what I was looking for'. Google search results, as you know, are almost instantaneous. They're ridiculously fast.

Google.com is ridiculously good software. Ridiculously good free software. Ostensibly free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the great blog, I love this stuff. I don’t usually do much for Earth Day but with everyone going green these days, I thought I’d try to do my part.

I am trying to find easy, simple things I can do to help stop global warming (I don’t plan on buying a hybrid). Has anyone seen that EarthLab.com is promoting their Earth Day (month) challenge, with the goal to get 1 million people to take their carbon footprint test in April?... I took the test, it was easy and only took me about 2 minutes and I am planning on lowering my score with some of their tips.

I am looking for more easy fun stuff to do. If you know of any other sites worth my time let me know.