Friday, October 22, 2004

Sparky

I flipped on the telly and just realized that I'd just missed the Daily Show. Sh*t.

So I flip around for a couple of minutes and run across a Telemundo show - Al Rojo Vivo. There was a video clip playing of this dog pushing his owner down the street. The owner was in a wheelchair.

Googled 'dog wheelchair wisconsin' (the video clip said something about Wisconsin) and found an article about our favorite puppy, Sparky - a ratty-looking one and a half-year-old black retriever.

What does this article have to do with anything? The inherent goodness of dogs, and dog stories. Quite the opposite of Bush, and Bush stories.

But it also tells a story of the power of the internet. All I need to research something these days is a keyword or two and I'm off to the races. Good stuff.

No comments: