Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Mass Murder & Terrorism Walk

The Rethugs are willing to do anything - well, almost anything. I don't know, at this point, if they'd all sacrifice their own mothers to stay in office, but I wouldn't put it past them. No, I'm not kidding.

When the Pentagon announced their Mass Murder & Terrorism Walk, I couldn't believe it. But I soon came to believe it. I forget that we're dealing with mass murderers here - there is no shame in their game.

As per the Dem response - well, as with most Dem responses (or lack thereof) - you could hear a pin drop. If it had been the Dems sponsoring this horrific caper, the Rethugs would have jumped all over them - and rightly so. The Rethugs would have yelled loudly, often, repeatedly, forever, until the event was canceled and greatly embarrased the Dems, the following:

How sick are these people?! We had almost 3,000 American slaughtered on September 11th and Democrats want to celebrate that? This is outrageous! Is Osama bin Laden going to be the guest of honor?! I'm sick to my stomach. In all my years of politics, I've never, ever seen this type of sleaze. They're spitting on the graves of the dead. This is not my America. This is not the America I grew up in. I love this country. How disgusting these people would choose such a horrific, tragic incident to promote their own domestic agenda. Sickening! I can't finish this interview. I'm sick. <up and walks out>


Now, what was the Dems actual response to this Rethug thuggery?

Ummmm....ehhhh......errr.....


Sad, but true.

No comments: