Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Get Active

I'm still trying to figure out how to 'get active' in politics. There are all sorts of things going on that I'm unhappy about, but I'm still not sure what to do about it all. For now, I've found at least one outlet - that's my Congressional Representative - Eleanor Holmes Norton. I've decided to start writing to her daily to express my feelings. I can also contact Mayor Anthony Williams, but not sure what he might have to do with national policy - which is what I'm concerned with most. I could also contact President Smirk himself, but not sure that would do any good. So, here's today's letter to my rep, written using a form on her website:


Representative Holmes-Norton,

There are several things I am very concerned about. I'll just list them briefly:

1) Two more Israeli Mossad agents were caught trying to enter a U.S. naval base in Jacksonville, Florida yesterday. If you've followed the 'Israeli Art Student' scandal, you'll know that Mossad agents had penetrated the FBI and prevented Sibel Edmonds from doing her job. Israel was complicit in 9/11. I want these two agents investigated, as well as their company. Moving companies are a frequent cover for Israeli organized crime. You've undoubtedbly heard about people's horror stories about moving - they get quoted $2,500 for the move, but then the Israeli-owned moving company charges $10,000. If you don't pay, you don't get your furtniture back. Israeli organized crime, of course, has strong ties to Mossad, Israel's FBI. Here are some links. The 9/11 Commission is keeping Israel's connection to 9/11 secret. This is not acceptable. Sibel Edmonds should be allowed to testify in front of Congress, in public. The American people deserve to know the truth about 9/11, and we need to prevent the next 9/11. We will not be able to prevent the next 9/11 if Mossad still occupies the corridors of power of the FBI. So, in short, the point here - I want these Israeli 'movers' investigated, as well as their company. I've included a couple of links for your further information.

http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/052504/geo_15693259.shtml

http://www.antiwar.com/israeli-files.php

2) I want Sibel Edmonds to be able to testify in front of Congress, under oath, in public. Congress needs to do its job of oversight. This 9/11 Commission is avoiding Israeli involvement.

3) It is clear that the abuse and torture of detainees around the world has been condoned, at a minimum, by higher-ups in the U.S. military. General Sanchez is being removed from Iraq most likely because he has finally been implicated in the torture scandal. It is obvious that The President, his lawyer, Rumsfeld, and other top officials throughout this Administration were well aware that they were openly flouting the Geneva Conventions. I want them all investigated - every single one. I want them charged with war crimes and brought to justice. Nobody is above the law. The abuse and torture - including rape and murder - of men, women, and children around the world at the hands of the U.S. military, CIA, and third-country agents is reprehensible, and we won't stand for it.

4) I want to know who provided Chalabi with classified information. I want his to appear in front of Congress and testify under oath, as he has offered to do. Congress, again, needs to do its job of oversight. Chalabi has offered to testify. Let's get the truth.

5) I want our troops withdrawn from Iraq. We should never have gone in - it is wrong to stay.

That's it for today. Too many corrupt things going on with this Administration. We need to get rid of the whole bunch of them.

Thank you very much.

--peter--

No comments: