Monday, July 11, 2005

Juan Cole: Warmonger

File this under, WTF:

*My mind and heart are, like those of so many Americans, focused on the Gulf and Iraq tonight. I am thinking about all those brave young men and women in the US and British armed forces whose lives are on the line, and send them my warm support. And I am thinking about all the innocent Iraqis in the line of fire, who fear what awaits them. I remain convinced that, for all the concerns one might have about the aftermath, the removal of Saddam Hussein and the murderous Baath regime from power will be worth the sacrifices that are about to be made on all sides. The rest of us have a responsibility to work to see that the lives lost are redeemed by the building of a genuinely democratic and independent Iraq in the coming years.


Actually, Professor, the rest of us have a responsibility to work to see that those responsible for this war crime are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Who the fuck knew that Juan Cole was pro-war? Juan Cole?

Yes, Juan. Cole. Pro. War.

Like I said before... WTF?

No comments: