Saturday, January 07, 2006

Find Oakland Carjacker/Kidnapper

I'm gettin weary of all the crime I've been hearing about lately. Keep an eye out:

Oakland police are searching for a suspect in an early morning carjacking and kidnapping.

The incident happened around 3:19 on the 3300 block of Salisbury Street, police reported.


We need to do something about it. First, we need strong preventative crime measures. Second, without blaming the victims, of course, we all need to know how to deal with these criminal situations when they confront us. For instance, all people, especially women, I would argue, should know to never stay in a car or confined place with a gunmen. You have to be willing to give up your life right then and there. You just say, "You can shoot me now if you want, BUT I'M NOT GOING _ANYWHERE_ WITH YOU." Because if you go, you're gonna end up raped and probably dead. At least, that's what I remember hearing from police statistics/studies.

The Green Party needs to take the lead on this. Nobody else has.

Hope they catch this criminal mf and lock his ass up for the rest of his life.

Pic of the car type:



UPDATE: The kidnapped girl has been returned alive. It seems the article linked-to first in this post has now been updated, without note, by the SF Chronicle, as the words I quoted are no longer available at that link. I tried to use Google to find an old version of the page, but no luck. The Chronicle really should not alter history without at least making a note.

No comments: